|artintern > Copyright|
Artintern.net respects other’s intellectual property rights and appeals to users to respect our intellectual property rights.
Artintern.net is not responsible to the contents of website appearing in our website’s catalogue.
If you had violated other user’s intellectual property rights, Artintern.net will delete the special content or cancel your user ID, according to related state laws and rules.
When you think your work’s copyright violated, you need to send to Artintern.net the following information:
2. Description of the work and intellectual property rights you claim violated.
3. Proof materials.
4. Description of position of the work and intellectual property rights you claim violated (including the name of the piracy work and the website address).
5. Your name (title), address, phone number and e-mail address.
6. Your declaration about the use of your work by others not being admitted by the copyright or the intellectual property rights owners and entitled agents.
7. Fully understanding all the legal consequences of making unwarranted charges, assuring all the materials you provided are legal and correct, making sure you are or entitled to be the owner of the copyright or the intellectual property rights.